Friday, May 12, 2006

Block Party Update


I sent in the permit application today. I did not put a rain date down. If it rains on 6/10, we'll have plenty of time to re-plan for say August. If anyone would like to volunteer to buy a barrel, plan some kid's games, bring over grills, make invitations and deliver to neighbors (I think Quinn was going to ask Fons to help out with this)...let me know or send me an email at Tlucas@wi.rr.com and I'll send it out to the list of emails I got at last year's block party. Lou did mention possibly needing to get a car through for his dad that day. He is handicapped and it's his daughter's high school graduation party at his house so maybe we can move things down the block a bit so he doesn't have to walk so far if needed.
Jennifer Lucas

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will get some kids to distribute with me. Chris, will you make the flyers (design and copy)-about 200 of them, 1/2 to distribute soon, then again a couple days before to remind, is my suggestion. Or will anyone else volunteer for this?

Quinn

9:49 PM  
Blogger semite1973 said...

Joe just emailed me about getting a barrel. My cheap, lazy brother didn't reply in the affirmative yet... but he will.

Anybody have any requests for what brand/type of beer?

BEER!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lakefront cattail is good, its a local version of spotted cow. Or sprecher amber.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home