Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Help me with my research project

Dear neighbors,

I desperately need your help for a research project in one of my graduate courses. Within the next week or so I will deposit at your doorsteps a questionnaire with a number of political cartoons. I will ask you to rate the cartoons according to a scale that I am currently developing. You will remain completely anonymous. I’m only after raw data, that’s all. The questionnaire will NOT take a long time. I will include a list of instructions with the questionnaire that should answer any of your questions.

This is a heads-up. I will let you all know which exact day to expect the questionnaire.

I thank you in advance for your consideration and or cooperation.

Sincerely,

Zak

P.S. Any neighborhood kids who are interested in helping me place the questionnaires in doors will be rewarded with candy, pending parental approval.

4 Comments:

Blogger Burlsman said...

I'm sure Autumn would love to help distribute them.
Jen

10:06 PM  
Blogger semite1973 said...

Great! We'll talk about it soon.

Cool pic in the newspaper!

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to help out

8:45 PM  
Blogger semite1973 said...

Great, I really appreciate all help. Like I said, helpers will be amply rewarded with candy.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home